Plaidly

Blazer: vintage, T-Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Forever 21+, Bag: Aldo, Shoes: Avenue

Brooch: Mom's, Necklace/Earrings: vintage, watch: Michael Kors

The cousin, Onyi
Lovelovelove her wedges!



Where: The Mall in Columbia (or just Columbia Mall), Value Village
Summary: My cousin came into town this past weekend for a wedding (there will be an outfit post of what I wore later on this week). She's originally from Baltimore but moved to Houston a couple years ago. Only right that she makes an appearance on this blog, no? It was a blast having her around. We decided to hit up the mall. Her eyes lit up when she found out there was an H&M. Let the ravage begin! You see, Houstonians (in fact, I think Texans! *correction* there's a H&M in Dallas ) don't have H&M even though they see the commercials on their TV screen daily. I find this hilarious, by the way. Similar to how here in the DC area we get Sonic commercials but I am yet to see one anywhere I go. After that, we decided to go thrifting. I will be doing a post on my shopping haul but I was thinking of doing it as a video. EEK! Just a passing thought that is freaking me out. I don't know if I'm ready to let you guys hear my speaking voice. I sound like a 5 year old with a lisp. No lie.

I hope everyone has a blessed week...while looking fashionable!

Take care.